With the release of 2.0 for our Manifest 3D application, we’ve launched an option for folks to sign-up for access to a Trial domain to get a first-hand look of the app on their device and explore some sample content. One of the coolest features in our Trial domain is a semi-automated tutorial where our friend Mani gives users a tour of the basics.
Whether you are already a licensed user or want to invite someone to check it out for the first time, here are the steps to get a free tour!
How to Sign-up for the Trial domain
1. Install the application from your app store (currently available for HL2 in the MS Store: Manifest for HL2)
2. After viewing the welcome animation, select “Sign-up”. If you’ve already passed this step, you can select “Sign-up” from the Login window.
3. You will be asked to enter your email address which will send you an email prompting you to set your password.
4. From your desktop, set your password for your trial domain user account
5. Return to the device login window, enter your credentials and login! (domain: trial | email / pw)
6. Upon logging in you will be greeted by Mani who will offer you a tour of the application.
If you want to stick around after the tutorial and play around, be our guest! Just keep in mind that you’ll have limited ‘view-only’ access which will not allow you to author templates or create jobs. To unlock the full power of Manifest, reach out to our team for more information or to request a demo at email@example.com.