ModeratorMay 1, 2020 at 11:24 am
Check out this discussion thread for information on the newest Manifest releases and updates. Subscribe so you don’t miss out on any updates!
ModeratorMay 5, 2020 at 9:44 am
We are thrilled to share with you, the much-anticipated public release of Manifest! This includes our first store releases for HoloLens 2 and iPad. Please read on to learn the more about all the new features available – they will transform the way your team leverages Manifest in a world where there is an increasing and immediate demand for remote work and support. We can’t wait to see what you do with it!
Expert Connect – Connect with other users, whether via the Client Web Portal or 3D headset. Expert Connect includes:
- Real-time chat
- Direct Audio and Video for 1 – 1 user calls
- Initiate a call from a job step marker. The contact list will sort by relevant users starting with the original Author and recent Operators.
- Share photos, videos, PDF’s or jobs with other users via Expert Connect Chat
Working Together – Whether it’s a planned team procedure or an operator unexpectedly needs to reassign a step or job to another operator, this new set of features provides the tools to ‘Work Together’.
- Team Jobs: Invite other Operators to collaborate on a Job by creating a Team. The Team Owner can either assign steps to team members, or they can self-assign steps to themselves. Once the work is divvied up, lock the assignments and start the job. All team members can watch the job progress through each step and view evidence left by other operators.
- Job Assignments: Select the new “Assign” option from a job step marker to invite another operator to take over. Once the operator accepts, they will own the job and all subsequent steps (unless of course they assign it off to someone else).
Manifest for iPad–
- Finally take Manifest with you everywhere with our new “Manifest for iPad” App, now available in the Apple App Store.
- Full Spatial authoring capability for creating procedures using 3D markers and notes.
- AR view of Job steps allowing any user to clearly identify what they are supposed to be doing at each step.
- Map viewer for viewing Assets and Locations through the iPad camera
Client Portal 3D Model Manager – Updates in the Client Portal make it easier for clients to set-up and configure 3D models.
- 3D models files, textures and materials should now be uploaded via a Zip-archive folder. The 3D Model Manager will unzip and auto auto-convert to glb and GLTF formats
- A new 3D Model Viewer now allows users to set the rotation, position, and scale from the model viewer as well as save multiple views of the same model.
Trial and Tutorial – Unlicensed users can now to take a free tour of Manifest in our trial environment.
- After installing the application, select ‘Signup’ to create a View Only account.
- You’ll be walked through an introductory tutorial to learn the basics and then can explore the application on your own with some sample content.
Install the latest build for your device. Those denoted with an * are now available in the app stores!
- Manifest for HL2 *
- Manifest for iPad (v. 1.6) *
- Manifest for HL1 (Coming to the app store soon! Please use the x86 app package and dependencies to side load.)
- Magic Leap (Coming to the app store soon!)
To receive notifications on future releases, don’t forget to select “subscribe” for this discussion!
ModeratorMay 20, 2020 at 11:36 am
There is a new Manifest maintenance release available for the HoloLens 2 application! If you’ve already installed Manifest from the MS Store, it will be a forced update; otherwise, you can find it here.
What’s new in 2.0.10?
– Ability to update logo on welcome page
– Added new status icon to Command Strip to indicate if you are showing as online or offline in Manifest Connect
– Various refactors to handle memory issues that might cause app to freeze or break 3D model loading
– Added handling so if an offline work package fails to upload, it now correctly prompts user to retry
– Fixed an issue where the chat socket would stay connected when selecting “Work Offline” from the job board after making a work package
– Fixed an issue where photo note controls would not reappear after taking a photo note or photo evidence
– Added handling so that “done” button will be disabled while capturing and during upload of audio/video/photo notes
– Fixed issue on Job Board where “In Progress” column would automatically resort to show newest. It now only sorts when the sort icon is selected by user.
– Fixed issue where Job Assignment cards sent via Manifest Connect were showing the incorrect step number.
ModeratorJune 24, 2020 at 1:09 pm
There is a new Manifest maintenance release available for the HoloLens (BOTH HoloLens 1 and HoloLens 2)! If you’ve already installed Manifest from the MS Store, it will be a forced update; otherwise, you can find it here.
What’s new in 2.0.22 (HL1) and 2.0.23 (HL2) –
improvements to Manifest Connect reliability
improvements to maintain chat connections more reliably
issues with display of untextured models
issues with display of reflective surfaces on models
issues with recording voice notes
issues with pen note data not being saved in authoring
issue when entering a domain name that contained the word
issues with evidence bar not appearing correctly in job checklist window
when adding evidence
some video playback issues
evidence appearing in evidence list on marker even when they failed to be
issue where a job hand-off via Working Together could display the wrong
step in the hand-off message
2: fixes for loss of hand ray functionality
Log in to reply.