ModeratorMay 1, 2020 at 11:24 am
Check out this discussion thread for information on the newest Manifest releases and updates. Subscribe so you don’t miss out on any updates!
ModeratorMarch 15, 2021 at 12:36 pm
2.3 is now available for the 3D app in both the Microsoft Store for HoloLens 2 and the Magic Leap app store!
Below is a list of the new features and bug fixes you’ll find in this update:
- Added ability to mark a step with a fault during a job.
- Added ability to access completed jobs and resolve a step fault, auto-logging username and date/time of the user who resolved
Review Completed Job Mode
- A completed job can now be played in a “Review” mode allowing users to walk through the spatially anchored steps previously completed by the operator, defaulted to display any evidence notes left with each step.
- Filter completed jobs to view faults only – whether in list view or review mode
Custom Lists for Evidence Notes
- Added the option to configure custom lists as a new evidence note choice for any job template
- When capturing photo or video notes, the note UI will now follow your gaze (right to left) and can be manually moved and pinned making it easier to access the capture buttons.
- MS native keyboard is now implemented as an additional option for Manifest users. Select the tab on the upper-left corner of the keyboard to switch your keyboard. You can switch back any time.
- Fixed an issue where meters would still be visible when using hide all if there was more than one page of meters for the asset.
- Fixed an issue where images could occasionally not appear correctly in the window
- Made performance optimizations that should improve the speed at which the jobs and job history tabs on an asset are populated
- Made performance optimizations for when meters show current measurements.
You’ll find updated User Guides in the Knowledge Base.
To receive notifications on future releases, don’t forget to select “subscribe” for this discussion!
Questions about the new features? Post a message to the Discussion Forum and our experts will be happy to guide you!
ModeratorMarch 22, 2021 at 2:03 pm
Thanks for letting us know Wayne! Check again now. Should be fixed.
MemberMarch 22, 2021 at 2:06 pm
Thanks Maureen – working now.👍
ModeratorApril 2, 2021 at 8:37 am
Please note that we’ve just pushed a small update with several bug fixes for the HoloLens 2 release. To update, please check for the new version in the Microsoft Store to install version 2.3.13.
Bug fixes included in 2.3.13:
– fixed issues where sockets would not correctly connect when bypassing an untrusted security certificate
– fixed issue where uploading content would not correctly work when bypassing an untrusted security certificate
– fixed issue where bug reports made when bypassing an untrusted security certificate would not correctly include a log file
added a button to allow cancellation of the connection process during a Connect call
– fixed a display issue in the Connect window
fixed a model display issue that could occur with 3d models in certain cases
improved Connect call initialization
– fixed an issue that could cause dragged items to have a slight jump from their original position when starting to drag
Log in to reply.